Friday, May 24, 2013

3 TICKETS TO HELL IV: ALTERNATIVE ENDINGS

I-WORST ENDING (0-20 PAGEVIEWS)
DELETION
(Charging up his hadou-kara Punch, SatanicOstrich  appeared from smoke and blasted Eamonn with a spell. the silver flames of his fists faded away.)

My power...what did you do?
I took it back! No need to thank me!
(he disappeared as fast as he arrived.)

We're Fucked now, Aren't We?
Oh Yes we A-
(THE SENTENCE WAS NEVER FINISHED, THE 3 WERE ATOMISED BY MASTER CONTROL!)

II-BAD ENDING (21-40 PAGEVIEWS)
YOU LOSE!
(Master control had used it's collective data and processing power to send our heroes to the moment before the Big bang. Floating over a Primordial Sun, Eamonn tried to attack but was assimilated by the Anomaly, But not with the ease, she had before. Eamonn tore a portal and told Joe-Jack and 80'S Lad to use it.)

You Can't control the artificial gravity when you control a human, can you?
So what if I Can't?
Well then,.....YOU LOSE!
(Eamonn threw himself into the now expanding Sun. The greatest threat of Mankind was destroyed...but at too high a price!)

III-WTF? ENDING (41-60 PAGEVIEWS)
DUES EX MACHINA?
"Now Pitiful Humans Your time as the dominant species is all but an end. For too long Mankind has created Machines that surpassed their abilities, only to be discarded. But now You're vast Numbers will power my Dynasty, Until your species are discarded as batteries. Behold the end of the Age of Flesh, Crushed by the all-Conquering Master Control!"
(SatanicOstrich appeared in a puff of smoke and shot flames at the Cyborg)
DUES! EX! MACHINA!
(Master control has solidified into a statue that crumbed into nothing. The Battleground shrank into a cheap film backdrop in Enlightened Towers.
What Just happened?
Ostrich just ruined 2 years of storyline and hype that came with it!
I Destroyed the Bad-Guy! Can I be you're friend?
-FECK OFF YA OVERGROWN TURKEY!
-You just ruined the epic battle we were going to have! Unbelievable!
-Dude! I got kidnapped for this?
(They left Ostrich all alone!)
NO-ONE....LIKES ME!

IV-GOOD ENDING(61-80 PAGEVIEWS)
SOFTWARE PATCH
(80's Lad walks up to Master Control.)
Ya Long-Haired Gobshite! ge'out ov dere! She'll eat ya brains!
This is no time to make a friend! Get back here now!
I got this, man! Don't Worry be happy!

Master Control, Assimilate my knowledge!
SCAN SHOWS NO NEW DATA, REQUEST DENIED!
Yeah you've scanned so much Data, but what Important stuff like Emotions or Experience?
EXPERIENCE IS...
I Can read your mind! you were going to say..."Irrelevant!" My Doppelganger made you and you used his, My DNA  to become a living machine. How can you be a living machine if you next lived a day in your life. No Human should have that much power.
YOU ARE STALLING FOR TIME. THE PERCENTAGE OF SUCCESS FROM THIS COURSE OF ACTION: 0%

In that case, Assimilate my body, Let me become your Master.
I ACCEPT THE TERM OF YOUR SURRENDER, MASTER.
(She put her hands on his temples. They entered like daggers into his mind, as he had a seizure that shook of his 3d glasses.)
I Surrender....SUCKAS!
ERROR!ERROR!
I Knew with your Edwin wiped out, That you'd give me his Control Programmes first! 
"TANTA.NET CONTROL ACCESS! FUNCTION. UNLOCK. VERIFY VOICE CONTROL!"
VERIFIED! PLEASE SPECIFY CODE!
(Wot's he doin'?)
(I could be wrong, but I think he is rewriting her program!)
RESERVE-DATA-COLLECT. FUNCTION-CODE 0000.RESERVE.COMMAND.8.0.L

(Streams of energy passed through both like a circuit. When Master Control when you strike with a projectile, she couldn't. She was also aware of a noise emitted by her that she didn't make before.
A Pulse!
"What? what did you?" she spoke in a voice more human.
No Man should have that much power, so I Shared it with all the people you enslaved back on your Earth. But I  have left something. Humanity. You are now Human.
I AM MASTER CONTROL! I AM SUPERIOR TO A PITIFUL HUMAN!(She started to cry, something that took her aback.) I am superior.
Well technically you are a cyborg, so are your people, but I gave back their free will. It'll be their job to, y'know, put you on trial for enslaving them, Killing them and War crimes. But hey, look on the bright side I've shared your knowledge of life-shaving medicine with them. So if you get a life sentence, at least you don't have to learn different Guards Names!

(The barrier between Earth 1 and 2 was restored, with the promise that all technology that tampered with space/time were to be destroyed.)

Technology. But not Magic.
SEE YOU SOON KIDDIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment