Monday, May 26, 2014

THE OFFICAL ENDING TO TICKET TO HELL 2014

Thank you so much for exceeding my expectations, even if Twitter voting was a big bust.
WITH 262 Pageviews between 16th of April and the end of May, you've deserved this.

ENDING 5.
81-100+ pageviews
BEST ENDING.
LIKE A BAWSS!

(As the dust cleared, the Figure on the screens of the control room confirmed that it was Eamonn. The gateway behind him glowed infernally and exploded throwing him to the roof of the cave.)

"Mister DiCulchie? Mister Tantalus? The doctor says you can see him now!"

(Lying in  A hospital bed, with bandaged ribs, was Eamonn.)

Well, it looks like we pulled the rug out of the fire again.
-Totally! but one thing bugs me, Enlightened-Dude!
-What's that?
-Why didn't you use your Teleportation Powers to get the swe-eeeet hell outta Dodge?
-YA! An' wot was ye and SatanicHostagewich talkin' abou'?

The Seal to Hell didn't recognise Ostrich was fully Satanic, ever since our battles, a piece of his power lodged in my fist. So I agreed to have it excommunicated from me to seal hell up for good. It was a jarring experience, I almost was seduced by the power and desires, but somehow I pulled through.
So ye are sayin' dat if Hostagewich wuld invade Earf again, ye'll be powerless?

I wouldn't say that! Your spydroid is powered by a digitised source code of my former power, so by inventing, I don't know, a powerglove?, We'll be back in the game. and as for Ostrich feeling un-appreciated, I have that sewn up!

(We cut to Hell. In a icy prison, the force's of the universe give SatanicOstrich the Riot Act.)
(wHAT yOU dID wAS iRRESPONIBLE, sATAN!, yOUR rOLE iS tOO iMPORTANT tO wARRANT tHAT kIND oFF bEHAVIOUR.)
-My job is to control the evil of this world. That doesn't make me evil!
(wHAT yOU fEEL oR dON't fEEL iS oF nO rEAL cONSEQUENCE.)
I Just want to feel appreciated, y'know? someone to come up and say, "Good Job Satan"
 (wE aRE aBOVE sUCH nOTIONS. aND sO mUST yOU bE!)

(Ostrich returned to his quarters. Standing out from his desktop was a wrapped present. His talons opened it. It was a mug. He turned to see the legend written on it and a smile grew on his beak.
it read:
WORLD'S GREATEST BOSS!

GAME OVER!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment